“In God We Trust” – Hypocrisy!… One nation under God… – Hypocrisy!… Do as I say, not as I do… – Hypocrisy!
Jesus defines hypocrisy for us; (Matthew 7:3-5)
Hypocrisy going on in Houston Texas and across America and the world.Revelation 3:1-6
Why does Christ present Himself to the believers in the Sardis church and the One who has the 7 spirits and the 7 stars? (Isaiah 11:2)
- He is the creator of everything… (John 1:3)
- He maintains our entire existence by His wisdom… (Luke 11:31)
- He understands the effects of every detail… knowing God’s will… hairs on our head numbered (Luke 12:7)
- He is our problem solver… the testing of Christ (Mark 12:17)
- He can overcome anything… overpowered death (Matthew 28:18)
- He has everything figured out… his trial (John 21:17)
- He alone deserves our awe & reverence… his ascension (Acts 1:6-11)
What is “REAL LIFE“?
- Jesus holds the 7 stars… Jesus is in control…
- Remember what you received & heard. Keep it, and repent.
- I will come like a thief… life can end at any moment…
- We have soiled garments… we’re all sinners…
- Jesus gives us white garments… He alone cleans us…
- Names written in the Book of Life… He alone gives life…
What we see around us isn’t real… (2Cor 4:18)
Life is from God, not from us. I think the writer of Ecclesiastes says it best in chapter 12 verses 1-7;
“Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them; before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars are darkened and the clouds return after the rain (emotional depression), in the day when the keepers of the house tremble, and the strong men are bent (loss of strength), and the grinders cease because they are few (loss of teeth, appetite), and those who look through the windows are dimmed (loss of eyesight), and the doors on the street are shut— (loss of mental capacity) when the sound of the grinding is low, and one rises up at the sound of a bird, and all the daughters of song are brought low— (loss of hearing) they are afraid also of what is high, and terrors are in the way; (loss of security) the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags itself along, and desire fails, (loss of desire for life) because man is going to his eternal home,(we awake too late to realize death can’t be avoided) and the mourners go about the streets—”(and life continues on without us), (1-5, The process of aging)
– before the silver cord is snapped, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is shattered at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern, and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.”
“Remember your Creator”… in other words, “Wake up and recognize that the body we see will return to the dust, but our spirit will return to God…
Christ has a white clothing waiting for us. He has written our name in the Book of Life. And He will introduce us by name to God and all the angels of heaven. We don’t have to make a reputation for ourselves. We don’t need to worry about making a name that will be remembered in this world, because through faith in Christ, He will make us clean, and give us life eternal, and His name will become our name and our reputation before God forever!